HOTEL & CONVENTION CENTER
Spirit of California Hotel & Convention Center Rendering
The Spirit of California Hotel will be like no other location in California.
Our exciting hotel will include retail store space, a central atrium, indoor attractions, including shows, simulator films, an indoor amusement ride on which passengers aboard guided vehicles travel through specially lit scenes that typically contain animation, sound, music, and special effects and multiple restaurants. There also will be visual and adjacent access to multiple pools, water feature activities and a lake with its own beach.
Hotel Lobby Conceptual Rendering
The resort themed hotel will include exciting retail shopping stores, an arcade, a business center and luxury spa attracting high caliber business groups and VIP guests.
Spirit of California Hotel and Convention Center
Complex Site Plan with Beach Front Activities
Our premium hotel will offer large graciously appointed rooms with a balcony. Phase One will present an initial requirement of 350 rooms equaling 315,000 square feet for built up area. The hotel accommodations will be distributed on five floors with a “footprint” of about 63,000 square feet or 1.45 acres. Creating our “beachfront,” we will add hotel “grounds” of at least 4.5 acres.
Spirit of California Hotel 2nd Floor Concept Plan for Guest Rooms.
• Spirit of California Hotel 520 square foot rooms will have 2 Queen bed’s or 1 King bed and offer the following amenities:
• Balcony with patio furniture
• Desk with chair
• 2 foot benches
• Mini refrigerator & bar
• 50” wall mount TV
• 2 Armoirs
• 4’6” x 6’ shower
• Jacuzzi tub
• Large vanity with 2 sinks
Hotel Room Conceptual Floor Plan
Out adjacent Spirit of California Convention Center will be attractive to business groups and professional clientele.
• The Convention Center will offer a business forum that provides satellite locations to business such as Fed Ex, Office Max or Best Buy.
• Businesses hosting large conventions will be drawn to the Spirit of California Entertainment Park because of the exciting destination that offers many attractions to their attendees with more attractions and synergy then just a luxury hotel can provide.
• Convention planners will enjoy increased attendance from their business and organizations. It offers many more than any other destination in California.
Convention Center Lobby Conceptual Rendering
Convention and meeting space will be 96,000 square feet. Additional requirements for circulation, pre-function space and food service, a restaurant, backstage storage and circulation space would add about 50% to the estimate of 96,000 square feet, producing a total of about 150,000 square feet. This will be distributed over three floors, producing a building “footprint” of 48,000 square feet or about 1.1 acres.
Spirit of California Phase One Conceptual Site Plan
The Hotel and Convention Center Complex will encompass 29 acres to include guest and employee parking. The Hotel will be designed for phased development to construct a total of 500 rooms with 25% additional acreage for planned expansion as additional phases are developed.
The Spirit of California Hotel and Convention Center will become Northern California’s “must see” resort. Located on its own lake with its own beach, the facility will offer multiple pools with water park features. The entire complex will be within walking distance or shuttle access and full view to & from the Spirit of California Theme Park.
The closest competition in terms of quality and uniqueness is the complex of Disneyland, the Anaheim Convention Center and their adjacent hotels.
• Parking - Patron parking; the 29 acre Hotel and Convention Center site will provide 6 acres of parking for over 350 guests plus employees cars.
• Transportation To & Within The Spirit Of California Entertainment Park
• Airports, Accommodations, Extended Parking and Transportation